FULL/PART PROPERTY CLEARANCE
* HOUSE/SHED/GARAGE/WORKSHOP CLEARANCE *
* COMMERCIAL CLEARANCE * STORAGE CLEARANCE * PRIVATE FURNITURE DELIVERY SERVICE * STAIR LIFT REMOVAL * PROPERTY SALE & LETTING PREPARATION
Healey’s House Clearance provide full or part clearance of private, public and commercial properties within West Sussex and Hampshire. Fully insured and a registered waste carrier with public liability insurance. We liaise with home owners, commercial companies, estate agents, letting agents, probate executors and/or beneficiaries. Providing a person centred service for all individual circumstances.
Sometimes someone’s home may require clearing due to the loss of a loved one and we know what a difficult time this can be. Our trusted team will work with you at a timescale to meet your needs. Providing compassion and understanding whilst treating the property and it’s contents with dignity and respect. We offer a delivery service for furniture and items that families wish to keep. We understand that certain items hold irreplaceable memories.
Selling or letting a property can be a difficult time with preparations to have the property suitable for viewings. Property owners will often be offered professional advice on how best to prepare presentation of the property. Before proceeding with sales or letting advertising. Our team can either fully empty the property or provide a staged clearance so that estate agents or letting agents can market your property at it’s fullest potential. If you do not live locally we can liaise with your agent or solicitor to provide you with the service that will best meet your marketing needs.
⚠️ INFECTION CONTROL ⚠️
We have a COVID Safety Action Plan in place for safety purposes and in accordance with goverment guidelines. We are able to provide estimates on your individual requirements via telephone, email or accurate quotations visiting properties. When visiting properties we are aware that each kind of property layout and occupancy is different and requires prior planning of social distancing before entering. We will discuss and agree a method with you to ensure yourself and our team’s safety and reassurance. We can also collect and return keys from Estate Agents or representitives should you live too far away to attend.
This is a stressful time for people planning to move house, buy, sell, or meet their probate/ next of kin responsibilities. We can still support you and have infection control and social distancing precautions in place.
“OUR SERVICE PROMISE” gives an outline of the service that we can provide you or your client and we are happy to discuss any further support that can fulfill any specific requirements.
- Free quote with no – obligation.
- Competitive prices.
- Waste Transfer Note provided including details of our Waste Carrier and our Environmental Agency Registration details.
- No tidying or prepping by you, If requested we will ensure the property is vacuumed after.
- Emailed photographs after completion of service on request.
- Liaise with you directly or with intermediate parties such as estate agents, letting agents, solicitors or representatives acting on your behalf. Including collection and returning of property keys from representitives if you are unable to facilitate access yourself.
- Fully itemise any items that you do not wish to be removed.
- Deliver items that you may wish to keep.
- Recycle all appropriate materials.
- Support local charities.
CALL US FOR A FREE QUOTE ON:
Tel: (01243) 865931