Healey’s House Clearance provide full or part clearance of private, public and commercial properties within Sussex and surrounding areas. Fully insured and a registered waste carrier, we liaise with home owners, estate agents, executors and/or beneficiaries, providing a person centred service for all individual circumstances.
Sometimes someone’s home may require clearing due to the loss of a loved one and we know what a difficult time this can be. Our trusted team will work with you at a timescale to meet your needs. Providing compassion and understanding whilst treating the property and it’s contents with dignity and respect.
We have a COVID – 19 Action Plan in place and in accordance with goverment guidelines for safety purposes at this time we are able to provide quotes on your individual future requirements via telephone or email.
This is a stressful time for people planning to move house or meet their probate responsibilities. We can still support you to have a plan in place once appropriate services are able to resume.
“OUR SERVICE PROMISE” gives an outline of the service that we can provide you or your client and we are happy to discuss any further support that can fulfill any specific requirements.
- Free quote with no – obligation.
- No tidying or prepping by you, If requested we will ensure the property is vacuumed after.
- Emailed photographs after completion of service on request.
- Liaise with you directly or with intermediate parties such as estate agents or solicitors working on your behalf.
- Fully itemise any items that you do not wish to be removed.
- Recycle all appropriate materials.
- Support local charities.
CALL US FOR A FREE QUOTE ON:
Tel: (01243) 865931